Python for the Palm(tm) Computing Platform

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Fri Oct 29 08:33:45 EDT 1999

Martin Pool <martinp at mincom.com> writes:

> For me, it's some kind of combination of a technical stunt and
> frustration that calculator apps are never quite powerful enough.  It'd
> be nice to be able to doodle algorithms into a handheld.

One step up is MathPad, which solves coupled sets of equations.
But that's still far from being able to use algorithms. Perhaps
Pocket C, but for someone used to Python it's difficult to use
such a primitive language. Maybe that's the real motivation for the
repeated questions about Python for the Palm: Python addiction.
Konrad Hinsen                            | E-Mail: hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr