libffi

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 19:15:20 EDT 1999

There's an interesting new development in tcl land with R Critchlow's
Ffidl extension which makes libffi available in tcl. This is like Sam
Rushing's calldll extension, but for various unices. Has anyone thought
of doing this for Python. I know G v R deprecates this kind of thing,
but as the author of the dllcaller for tcl I know that the win32
community has a big interest in these scriptable interfaces; it's an
easy way to get at various api's without a lot of effort.
--
Robin Becker