Linux / Numerical Python compilation problems

Janko Hauser hauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de
Thu Oct 21 04:52:11 EDT 1999

Gerald Gutierrez <gutier at intergate.bc.ca> writes:
You need to have the yorick package, do not know, if there is a
rpm-package for this. Yorick can also be fetched from llnl site.
It's normally easy to install from src as it only needs x11.

The error with arrayobject.h is probably that the include directory
looks for */include/python1.5/Numeric. Or copy arrayobject.h directly
into the source directory of the Graphics package.

HTH,

__Janko

--
  Institut fuer Meereskunde             phone: 49-431-597 3989
  Dept. Theoretical Oceanography        fax  : 49-431-565876
  Duesternbrooker Weg 20                email: jhauser at ifm.uni-kiel.de
  24105 Kiel, Germany