Using python to run scripts

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Thu Oct 28 06:35:25 EDT 1999

In article <7v75hc$1eik$1 at rtpnews.raleigh.ibm.com>,
Arinte <shouldbe at message.com> wrote:
>I want to use python in my app to run test scripts.  I am trying to learn it
>right now.  But, what I wanted to know is when I get ready to distribute the
>app (if ever =-(), does the user have to have all of python installed or is
>it just a dll or something.  This is strictly for windows on the App side
>anyway.
			.
			.
			.
It is possible--convenient, even--to wrap up all of your application
in a single file, so that your users do NOT have to install Python.
See <URL:http://starship.python.net/crew/gmcm/install.html> for
details.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX