WEB DATABASE PROGRAMMER POSITION AVAILABLE

David Winsen david at hotjobs2000.com
Thu Nov 11 15:25:12 EST 1999

WEB DATABASE PROGRAMMER POSITION AVAILABLE

URGENT MESSAGE!

From:  David Winsen-Senior Consultant - High Technology Executive Search

We have an out-dated copy of your resume in our database or have viewed your
credentials on the Internet.  HTES is an established national Executive
Search and Consulting Firm who has been serving the High Tech Industries for
over 25 years.

We have been confidentially retained by a Los Angeles; Ca. based Adult
Internet Fulfillment/Billing Company. Salary is $50K-$100K DOE.
We are confidentially pre-screening top candidates for the following
position: Web Database Programmer
Description

Candidates will need to be extremely detail oriented and have a solid work
ethic. Will be developing cutting edge software and e-commerce applications.
They are an established and ever growing Internet Fulfillment/Billing
Company. They offer a casual & unique work environment unlike any other,
full benefits, & room for growth and advancement.

Requirements

Candidates will need experience in Perl, Python, PHP, Javascript, UNIX,
Linux or FreeBSD, MySQL a plus. BS Computer Science or equivalent. At least
3 years of Web experience is a plus.

If you are interested, please E-mail me in MS Word 95-98 a recent copy of
your resume and a cover letter with your specific information, including
your recent compensation package to Position-for: Web Database Programmer

My personal E-mail is david at hotjobs2000.com or fax your resume to (310)
855-0840. If you have any questions about the position(s), please call me at
(310) 855-0406 and I will discuss them in detail.

We also have developed an interactive Website that you can view over 6000
national openings www.hotjobs2000.com.  This system is effective, easy to
use and new positions are posted daily.  We encourage you to use it and
nominate yourself for other positions you feel you are qualified for.  We
are looking forward to working with you now and in the future.