C-Python tutorial?

Michael P. Reilly arcege at shore.net
Thu Nov 4 16:47:53 EST 1999

Gerrit Holl <gerrit.holl at pobox.com> wrote:
: Hello,

: I have learned python as my first langauge some time ago. Is there a C
: tutorial for python programmers, that covers C programming, espaccialy for
: extending it with python?

: I think not. Can anyone write one? I would be very grateful!

There is not C _tutorial_, but a documents exist on how to write C
extensions for Python, embed Python in C and to write your own C types
for Python.

The first two are on the Python website and the last is at:
  http://starship.python.net/~arcege/extwriting/pyext.html

When I get some more time here at my new job, I'll flesh this doc out,
get it formatted and sent off to Fred.

  -Arcege