Newbie Question

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Mon Nov 1 08:33:30 EST 1999

In article <7vidsi$qm8$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,  <strangiato at my-deja.com> wrote:

>I am completely new to the language.

Congratulations!

>I heard that Yahoo uses it?  Is this true?  Is it a good language for
>developing Web Pages?  Is it a "best of breed"?

Yes.  Yes.  Yes.  Maybe.

Python is certainly my favorite language (currently), but I've used
enough languages over the years that I'm not going to make wildly
exaggerated claims for Python.  What I will claim is that all but
poorly-written Python code is much more readable than any other language
I've tried.
--
                      --- Aahz (@netcom.com)

Androgynous poly kinky vanilla queer het    <*>      http://www.rahul.net/aahz/
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6  (if you want to know, do some research)