Proposal: Python Info Collective

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Nov 29 17:28:16 EST 1999

m.faassen at vet.uu.nl (Martijn Faassen) writes:

> No, no, a more extensive deja search indicated to me that this person
> has posted under other names to the group previously.

Sh*t, I'm unveiled!

God knows I did try my very best at using different writing styles,
consistently, for each of the various names I use when I wrote to the list,
so far.  And especially, when I write as Tim Peters.  I may confess it now,
this invention of mine has been fairly difficult to sustain, all along :-)

P.S. - Odo, to one Bajoran: "Your noses are giving me some trouble."