Problems configuring Personal Web Server

Jon Cosby jcosby at wolfenet.com
Tue Nov 23 20:32:45 EST 1999

I need help configuring MS Personal Web Server to run Python CGI scripts.
I've followed the steps given on Aaron Watters' web page
(http://starship.python.net/crew/aaron_watters/pws.html), but my server
isn't recognizing my scripts as executables; I'm being prompted to download
them instead. It worked for me in Windows 95, I'm in Windows 98 now. I can't
see any other difference. I've checked my registry editor over and over, and
everything looks right. Any guesses as to what I'm overlooking?

--
Jon Cosby

E-mail: jcosby at wolfenet.com
Website: http://www.wolfenet.com/~jcosby/