XPython (X11)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
Sat Nov 27 14:57:27 EST 1999

On 26 Nov 1999 20:54:47 GMT, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at rempt.xs4all.nl> wrote:
>Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at alpha1.csd.uwm.edu> wrote:
>> On Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:30:56 +0100, Emmanuel Pietriga <emmanuel.pietriga at xrce.xerox.com> wrote:

>> If I want to program a GUI I look in to wxPython.
>> Or pyGtk or pyFOX or pyFLTK, but XPython... :)

>Hey! Don't forget PyQt and PyKDE (and PyQt seems to be
>working under Windows, too, nowadays)...
Do you have to but the Troll Kit first? >:)

And I didn't mention pyGNOME, why should I mention to PyKDE?
To create an application tied to KDE or GNOME is a mistake in my
eyes anyway. <wink>

people-will-love-it-any-way-ly, yours
	Bernhard
--
Research Assistant, Geog Dept UM-Milwaukee, USA.  (www.uwm.edu/~bernhard)
Free Software Projects and Consulting 		         (intevation.net)