Dave Beazley's Book

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Fri Nov 5 12:24:14 EST 1999

Hi All--
I just received my copies of Dave Beazley's _Python Essential
Reference_.

Knowing Dave, I knew it would be good.  It's better than that, and New
Riders has produced an extremely nice package.

Even my wife admired it (the physical book, not the Pythonic content),
and she usually reserves her admiration for books from Yale, Harvard or
(some) Knopf.

I wish I'd had this book when I _started_ on TYPython.

<it-doesn't-hurt-that-it's-got-a-neat-colophon-either>-ly y'rs,
Ivan;-)
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
ivanlan at home.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70