Windows Sound Card

Kevin Dahlhausen morse at harborcom.net
Tue Nov 9 08:01:50 EST 1999

I'd suggest finding a C/C++ library on the net or a toolkit header file from the
vendor.  Then take a look at SWIG.  SWIG will generate a python module from the
C/C++ header files, sometimes without any extra work.  O yeah, then make the
module available somewhere so Python can have a voice on lots of PC's!
(What  kind of sound does a Python make anyway?)