For sale: "Learning Python" + "Python Pocket Ref."

help prodos8 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 18:38:28 EST 1999

$18.00 including UPS ground shipping anywhere in the US:

I have for sale a new, almost unused copy of the ORA book Learning
Python and the supplement Python Pocket Reference.  Both are good,
well-done books that have gotten great reviews.  Learning Python is
$23.96 new from amazon.com, plus shipping; the pocket reference is
$5.56.  You save, by buying my copy for $18, $11 plus shipping.  email
me at brian at innobyte.com if you are interesed.  If you are in the
Boston area and can pick it up, they are yours for $15.00.  thanks.