Setting up Pythong for IIS/PWS

Jeremy Misavage tekhir at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 18:47:46 EST 1999

First I want to thank everyone who answered my previous question.  All of you
helped me out.  Now I have anotehr uestion.

I don't think I setup IIS on NT and PWS on Win95 correctly.  Supposly you just:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters\ScriptMap

and enter the following line (making any specific changes that your system may
need)

.py :REG_SZ: c:\<path to python>\python.exe -u %s %s "

But I keep getting a 405 error "Method not allowed".  I'm assuming this is
because I didn't add the above correctly.  Anyone want to walk me through or
poit me to a site that already has a setup tutorial?  (I'm kinda out of my
element in Widows)