Proposal: Python Info Collective (another ramble)

T. Middleton T.Middleton at news.vex.net
Fri Nov 19 04:43:25 EST 1999

On 18 Nov 1999 17:14:00 -0500, Andrew M. Kuchling wrote:
>it to a host without a weekly bandwidth limitation.  Someone mentioned
>putting it onto starship.python.net; is anything happening with that?

I will be confirming by this weekend (hopefully) whether Vaults of Parnassus
stays on vex.net (with bandwidth expanded) or not. Surely by the end of
the month at the most all these things will be sorted out.

(For the curious. Been doing about 30 megs traffic a day since it was
'outed' a mere 4 or 5 days ago... have recieved 11 hundred hits on the
main page.)