Parnassus

Fred Pacquier fredp at mygale.org.nospam
Mon Nov 15 06:08:36 EST 1999

ivanlan at callware.com (Ivan Van Laningham) said :

>Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
>
>> You don't say! I just went there, spurred on by your posting to
>> enter my own efforts. Just when I had done so, I noticed that one
>> of them was already there - really good work! It seems to be very,
>> very nice, indeed.
>
>Same thing happened to me.  I thought, "surely he hasn't added my stuff,
>no one knows about it."  Too late, there they were.  I'm impressed.

Impressive, indeed. I went there to check because I posted (for the first
time) an announce for a very modest snippet a month or two ago, and sure
enough, it is there too. It seems considerable effort has been made to seed
the archive with recent newsgroup content, and that could make a big
difference... I do hope the effort is rewarded and Parnassus evolves into
the CPAN or Freshmeat Python users have been lacking !

--
YAFAP : http://www.multimania.com/fredp/