Need help with html files

volumeregeling volumeregeling at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 12:53:45 EST 1999

hi,

i would like to open a local html file from within python,
When the html is opened, it should be opened like if you double click
on the filename, so it uses the know filetype from windows.

in short , when someone has netscape as the default browser.
I open the html file python should call the html file , and windows
opens the default browser with the file as argument.

I hope this is clear enough, at the moment i can´t think of a way to
explain it differently.

if you know what i mean and if you have a solution for my problem
please post or mail.

thanks