[wxPython] Mandelbrot - further improvements

Mike Fletcher mcfletch at vrtelecom.com
Mon Nov 29 07:43:20 EST 1999

extensions.  Has been optimised slightly on the wxPython list, module
attached...

Another few 1/10ths of a second improvement (~3.3s down to ~2.9s), as my
part has ceased to have any relevance to wxPython, I should probably switch
to the main list :) , this will be my last post to the wxPython list on this
topic :) .  I added code to the module so that it will run without wxPython
installed (it will use wxPython if it's available, otherwise just prints
status to command line).

Enjoy,
Mike