Improved struct module

William Tanksley wtanksle at hawking.armored.net
Mon Nov 1 11:43:58 EST 1999

On 01 Nov 1999 18:24:20 -0500, François Pinard wrote:
>"Robin Boerdijk" <robin.boerdijk at nl.origin-it.com> writes:

>> I must admit that I am also one of those lazy bastards that uses his
>> newsreader's "find any messages by Tim Peters"-function to locate
>> interesting threads.

>So do I, but even more lazily!  Gnus bolds Tim's messages automatically
>for me, when preparing the threaded summary for the Python mailgroup. :-)

Ah, but does your newsreader automatically delete all the other messages?
Hah!  Some time-saver it is.

I used to use nn (NoNews).  Now THAT was a good newsreader -- or news
ignorer as the case may be.  In most newsreaders the default is to read
every message; in NN the default is to ignore every message.  A pity I
couldn't set it up to forge cancels for every message and save everyone
else's time ;-).

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley