Python and generating images for web

Mike Steed MSteed at altiris.com
Mon Nov 8 11:23:08 EST 1999

I wrote a Python interface for Bruce Verderaime's GDChart library, available
here:

http://members.xoom.com/msteed/software/gdchart.html

In its current form, GDChart generates GIF images, but it can be changed to
generate PNG if you prefer.  (This would require updating the gd library on
which GDChart is built, and perhaps some minor tweaks to GDChart itself.)

The archive includes a precompiled Win32 binary.

Mike.