Python Conference Hotel Change

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin at mems-exchange.org
Thu Nov 4 17:06:12 EST 1999

andy at robanal.demon.co.uk (Andy Robinson) writes:
> Guido van Rossum <guido at cnri.reston.va.us> wrote:
> >desirable facility for the conference.  The new facility is the Key
> >Bridge Marriott in Arlington, Virginia.  The Key Bridge Marriott is
> >conveniently located on the Virginia side of the Key Bridge in the
>
> My memory may be fuzzy, but isn't it an even shorter stroll from there
> to Bardo, one of the world's biggest microbreweries?

It's quite a lengthy stroll, really, but a 5- or 10-minute car ride.
Doubtless an evening trip can be arranged; I just hope it'll involve
playing pool.  (I'd be astounded to learn that Bardo's is the largest
*anything*, though; it seems to be there are other, larger breweries
in the area.)

Well, that's a little thing -- the specification.
    -- Guido van Rossum at IPC7