Beginning programming with Python

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Tue Nov 16 11:31:42 EST 1999

> You could take the number of man months necessary or you
> could try to quantify the quality of you product.

Yes... Those two are always "omgekeerd evenredig". Can any of the
Dutch-speaking guys in here translate it for the not-Dutch-speaking
people? :-)

But serious:
the less time it costs to program it, the more time it costs to run it,
the more time it costs to program it, the less time it costs to run it.

How long would it take to build a minimalistic web server in c? More then
1 Line Of Code (LOC), I think :-) And I think it'd run much, much faster
than the python-import version...

how-many-databases-are-written-in-sh-with-dd-only?,
--
We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours!
(Adapted from Pat Paulsen by Joe Sloan)