list.without()?

Magnus L. Hetland mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no
Tue Nov 16 15:16:48 EST 1999

"Stidolph, David" <stidolph at origin.ea.com> writes:

> so ...
>
> def without(source, element):
>   while element in source:
>     source.remove(element)
>
> Is that what you are looking for?

No - but thanks anyway ;)

What I wanted was a nondestructive method included in the language.
According to some (i.e. Frank Drake IIRC) that is contrived, and I
have conceded on the issue. Implementing it myself is not a problem
(*especially* now that I have received numerous implementations from
other people... ;)

--

  Magnus          Echelon jamming noise:
  Lie             FBI CIA NSA Handgun Assault Bomb Drug Terrorism