Zope comparisons? (ASP, PHP, etc)

Evan Simpson evan at tokenexchange.com
Tue Nov 16 10:45:39 EST 1999

Christopher Petrilli <petrilli at digicool.com> wrote in message
news:B455938E.5FE6%petrilli at digicool.com...
> in article 06lU3.259$Ae3.186544 at news-dal.corridex.com, Evan Simpson at
> evan at tokenexchange.com wrote on 11/4/99 2:26 PM:
> > single file (2GB limit being worked on) and appends new versions of
objects

> Just want to clarify that this is a Linux restriction, not a Zope
> restriction.  We use a 64-bit OID, so if the underlying OS supports larger
> files, then we should continue to grow.

Sorry, I should have phrased that better, and would have if I had known how
widely read this posting would be :-)

How about "(the capability to mount multiple storages in a single tree is
being worked on, which will circumvent the Linux 2GB file-size limitation
and provide other advantages)".

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am