FYI: Python company worth $100M

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Thu Nov 11 06:23:02 EST 1999

In article <38295BC2.13E2E31F at digicool.com>,
Paul Everitt  <paul at digicool.com> wrote:

>Next time someone claims that Python is marginal...next time that
>someone says nobody uses Python...
>
>eGroups is merging with Onelist (a competitor), and each is valued
>around a million bucks:
>
>  http://www.thestandard.com/articles/display/0,1449,7543,00.html
			.
			.
			.
Most readers will be able to supply the missing
word in "... a hundred million bucks" above that
you accidentally lost, Paul.

Incidentally, Python should play a big role in
news that I expect to emerge in the next month
from two of the biggest hardware and software
companies.  Stay tuned to this space for details.
--

Cameron Laird           http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/home.html
claird at NeoSoft.com      +1 281 996 8546 FAX