[HELP] TKinter could not run in Python!

Mark Wu wuhy at tcts.seed.net.tw
Sun Nov 14 09:03:01 EST 1999

Dear David:
    I think I already solve this problem. Because I have to use TCL/TK to
develop software, therefore I have to keep the TCL/TK in the update to date
version.
    I trying to uninstall the TCL/TK v8.1 , then reinstall the TCL/TK v8.05,
then I make some modification of my env. and TCL source

1) I set TCL_LIBRARY="the path where you install the TCL lib"
2) then, set TK_LIBRARY="the path where you install the TK lib"
3) Finally, I make some modification of some scripts in the 8.05 version...
4) It works ...

Thanks, I hope could share this experience with you!

Best Regards, Mark

news:memo.19991113182523.24605A at forestfield.cix.co.uk...