My Python software: URL checker; netscape history export/import

Oleg Broytmann phd at phd.russ.ru
Thu Nov 18 08:43:45 EST 1999

Hello!

   I am announcing some updates on my software page:
http://sun.med.ru/~phd/Software/Python/
   and mirrors:
http://members.xoom.com/phd2/Software/Python/
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/unix/797/Software/Python/

   There is new version of Internet robot (URL checker) in the "Bookmarks
database and Internet robot". The robot now forking off child process,
which does real job; parent controls the child and kills it if 15 timeout.

   There is new tarball in "misc" - netscape_history.tgz. There is
Navigator's history dmper - a slightly modified version of Hannu Krosing's
original program. And, of course, the reverse program to import text file
back into bsddb (Berkeley DB 1.85) format.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann  National Research Surgery Centre  http://sun.med.ru/~phd/