Another bloody newbie question: Executable Python files?

Frank Biringer fbi at boxer.no
Tue Nov 9 10:12:31 EST 1999

One possibility is the freeze-module (not shipped with Windows-version; in
case you're using Win32 check the reeze.py from the Python source). Search
www.python.org for 'freeze'.
The module is a little bit tricky and you'll need a c-compiler.

--
Hilsen,
_________

Systemanalytiker                 Boxer Technologies AS
tel: (+47) 55 19 20 34           mailto:fbi at boxer.no
fax: (+47) 38 01 90 01           http://www.boxer.no/