Python in Windows CE?

Jeff Bauer jbauer at rubic.com
Thu Nov 18 04:28:34 EST 1999

>> Has anybody used Python for development under Windows CE?

> Well, not really using it yet, but I've been trying to
> gather some info about it, cause by next week I'll start
> doing some Python on a small machine running CE. I'd also
> be interested in all info that anyone might have and
> I'm glad to answer any questions about my development
> once I get it going.

Ulf, Rick, etc.

You will probably want to check out the Python CE
mailing list:

   http://www.egroups.com/group/python-ce/

Python works great on the CE platform. The chief
shortcoming is the lack of a friendly GUI, but
this issue is being addressed.  Check the mailing
list for further details.

-Jeff Bauer