Proposal: Python Info Collective

Bill Anderson bill.anderson at libc.org
Fri Nov 19 04:36:54 EST 1999

"T. Muddletyn" wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:55:58 -0800, Robin Dunn <robin at alldunn.com> wrote:
> >Could it be moved to the Starship or perhaps to a machine at CNRI to be part
> >of python.org?
>
> Thanks to Gordon McMillan's initiative I have heard that Christian is willing
> to host Parnassus somewhere on the Starship. This may be a big help. However,
> if possible, i'd like to stay where I am, as I've have my little vex shell for
> quite a while and am comfortable and familiar with it. However due to various
> concerns about load/bandwidth raised here, I am discussing these things with
> the vex.net admin to see what he thinks of all this.

I could mirror it if it would help.
May or may not be immensely faster, but keeps the badnwidth usage down a
bit :-)
(... I presume it isn't massively huge ;-)

Bill
--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl