NT admin scripts with python

Werner Fouche wfouche at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 13 23:35:22 EST 1999

Geoff,

http://www.python.org/download/Contributed.html is a good place to start.
Since you are more interested in Win32 scripting issues, I suggest you get a
copy of the book "Python Programming on Win32" (see
http://www.python.org/psa/bookstore ) -- I have already ordered mine! It
really is amazing what you can do with Python on Win32.

Werner

"geoff nordli" <geoff at gnaa.net> wrote in message
news:000201bf2e34$26d93750$020a10ac at p350.gnaa.net...
> Excellent.  I will give it a go.
>
> Does anyone know if there is a reservoir of python scripts on the net.
Kind
> of
> like Perl's CPAN
>
> thanks,