Python ISAPI

Florent Ramière framiere at netcom-service.com
Mon Nov 15 08:15:02 EST 1999

Hello,

    would it be a good thing to make python ISAPI compliant :) ?
    In fact i am using cgi under NT/IIS, and it takes looooooooots of times
to reimport
    every time and every times the same objects ...
    Any idea to make the imported classes persistant ?

Florent.

news:ftSX3.4566$Xo.24188 at news-server.bigpond.net.au...