Tkinter book listed on books.com

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Wed May 19 11:08:43 EDT 1999

Hi All--

William Peterson wrote:

> Are you just going to tease us with this, or can you post some
> information about the other "tkinter book in production..."?
>
> Fredrik Lundh wrote:
>
> > despite what they say, grayson's book isn't the only non-
> > source code documentation.  nor is it the only tkinter
> > book in production...
> >
> > </F>

/F is doing a book on tkinter.  I'm doing a review for Manning of
Grayson's book right now; I'm not through yet, but so far it looks like
a very good book, and the layout seems to be quite appealing.  The
examples I've tried just work.

I'll get a free copy from Manning for doing the review of Grayson's
book.  I'll _buy_ /F's book when it comes out.  (Unless he takes pity on
me and sends me a free copy;-)

<unashamed-shmoozing>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70