Percent indication in place

Joe Strout joe at strout.net
Thu May 6 13:34:39 EDT 1999

In article <7gsiav$732$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>, <colmconn at my-dejanews.com>
wrote:

> How can I display a percentage-done indication that updates itself in place,
> or show a "twirling baton" progress indicator?

Start by posting a detailed question that includes not only what you
want to do, but also what platform and interface library you want to do
it with.

Otherwise, we might suggest you go to the store, buy a baton, and learn
to twirl it; then do so while some progress is being made.

Cheers,
-- Joe

|    Joseph J. Strout           Biocomputing -- The Salk Institute |
|    joe at strout.net             http://www.strout.net              |
Check out the Mac Web Directory!    http://www.strout.net/macweb.cgi