tkinter docs?

narf at golden.net narf at golden.net
Mon May 10 00:42:41 EDT 1999

I am looking for complete tkinter docs
specifically I want to make a text area, or Pmw.SrolledText area be a
certain dimension, however generic instructions how to get all tkinter/pmw
 widgets to be sized as I desire, would be appreciated

Even more preferable would be complete Tkinter documentation (including
 height and width setting/requests), because I would much rather have to
tools to stop bothering all you fine folks.

email replies are acceptable, although I do check the newsgroup at least daily

Thanks in advance