how to list processes on Win32 with python ?

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri May 21 20:11:29 EDT 1999

I have examples of how to do this - "killProcName.py".  Unfortunately, it
just came to my attention that these examples have not been installed by my
recent installers - Im not sure for how many builds this has been true.

I will forward this example to you by mail.  Soon I will try and put these
missing demos on my starship page...

Mark.