callbacks/functions pt 2?

Jr. King n at n.com
Wed May 26 08:02:22 EDT 1999

Yesterday, I got part of my answer about passing a python function to a
C/c++ class.  But, what was left out was passing the Python function to the
c/c++ program, the docs did the same thing unless I skipped it.
 Ex.  This is taken from a modified beer.py

import testmeth
n = 20
#if sys.argv[1:]: n = int(sys.argv[1])

def setN(x):   #this is the function I want to send to C/C++
 x = n

def bottle(n):
    if n == 0: return "no more bottles of beer"
    if n == 1: return "one bottle of beer"
    return str(n) + " bottles of beer"

testmeth.testmeth(13,9)
testmeth.test(setN)   #Here I am trying to make the call to my C/C++
function, but I get an error
for i in range(n):
    print bottle(n-i), "on the wall,"
    print bottle(n-i) + "."