[Q] How to embed Python with Borland C++ 5.02?

Leonardo Boselli tetractys at uno.it
Sat May 22 08:54:20 EDT 1999

Adrian Eyre wrote:
>Leonardo Boselli wrote:
>> I can't embed Python in a C++ application using
>> Borland C++ 5.02. Maybe I missed something trivial.
>> Do anyone succeed? Please, tell me how.
>More importantly, has anyone managed to build Python with Borland
>C++? If you can build it, you should be able to embed it.

I've tried to build Python with BC++. It's not simple ;-) . So I
turned to Python15.dll and I've created Python15.lib with IMPLIB
(because the .lib available uses the VC++ format). However the
compiler can't find the references to Py_Initialize() etc. stored in
the lib file. I know it's a trivial problem for an experienced
programmer. Has anyone some experience with Py + BC++?

Thank you in advance.
Ciao.     Leonardo Boselli   boselli at uno.it   and
--   o    TETRACTYS Software tetractys at uno.it present
    o o   JOB - Java Objects Builder (0.9.4-05/17/99)
   o o o  Try it, it's FREE! <134 KB> <Java 2 needed>
  o o o o http://www.uno.it/utenti/tetractys/job.html