Awesome opportunity at Hewlett Packard's Open Service Operation

Greg Von Kuster greg_vonkuster at hp.com
Sun May 2 22:37:35 EDT 1999

Hello.  We are building a team in a new, start-up organization at
Hewlett Packard in Cupertino, California that is working on  leading
edge distributed systems technology. We are working as a newly created
operation recently spun out of HP Labs in Palo Alto, California.  If you
are well versed in Python (or JPython or Java) and you are interested in
large scale distributed inter-operations, then we should talk.

This is cool stuff with a very talented and dynamic team. The lack of a
Non-Disclosure Agreement limits what I can discuss but this is an
opportunity to participate in some industry shaping ideas.

Thanks very much.

Greg On Kuster
R&D project Manager
Hewlett Packard OSO.