Looking for the Best Python UI Programmmers...

Matt Conway mconway at microsoft.com
Thu May 20 23:06:58 EDT 1999

[forward for Matt by GvR]

Gentlemen,

Remember me? Just a quick note -- hope you don't see this as spam.

I am writing to you on behalf of a small silicon valley startup
company that I am familiar with -- good friends of mine are involved
and they asked me if I knew of any hot Python programmers familar with
UI issues.  They're prepared to pay very well. I was very tempted to
take the position myself but I'm pretty happy with what I'm doing so I
declined.

Do you know of any hot UI / Python programmers in the bay area or
those would be willing to relocate to that part of the world? It's
high risk, and very very high payoff sort of work.

Feel free to send this along to the python newsgroup. I'd do it myself
but reaching USENET is sorta hard from where I am. All inquiries can
be sent to me.

thanks,

-- Matt
Matt Conway
Adaptive Systems and Interaction Research Group
Microsoft Research
One Microsoft Way
Redmond WA 98052

internal 	http://msrweb/users/mconway