win32netapi module -version 1.0beta1 (on Windows NT4/5)

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Mon May 24 07:43:30 EDT 1999

I hate to tell you this, but the Win32 Extensions build 125 and later
includes an almost identical interface to this in the win32net module;
indeed win32net is arguably better as it allows arbitary "information
levels", whereas yours only supports single info levels per data structure.

The interface is almost identical - except win32net functions take an extra
integer param which indicates the information level requested/being set...

Mark.