Does PIL still support wmf graphics format?

tlng at phileo.com.my tlng at phileo.com.my
Mon May 24 20:03:23 EDT 1999

Hello, I've been looking for a Python library that can help me convert
wmf (windows metafiles) to gif. After searching in comp.lang.python's
old archives, I came across some of PIL's old postings that seemed to
indicate that wmf format is supported by PIL. However, after visiting
Pythonware's site and reading the online PIL's draft documentation, I
find that the wmf format is not listed as one of the image file formats
supported by PIL. Has PIL dropped support for wmf?