Need help in a Simple CGI

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv at ciudad.com.ar
Sun May 16 20:04:13 EDT 1999

Hi!

	The simplest:

#! /usr/sbin/env python
import cgi

form = cgi.FieldStorage()
if form.has_key("name") and form.has_key("email"):
	fh = open('store.txt','a')
	fh.write(form["name"].value)
	fh.write("\t")
	fh.write(form["email"].value)
	fh.write("\n")
	fh.close()

That's it ... You then could import directly the results into an excel
spreadsheet for example.

If you want more detailed solutions, perhaps the use of database, try Gadfly
... :-)

Cheers,

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <bruno at gaiasur.com.ar>