Is there a Python class browser?

Markus Stenberg mstenber at cc.Helsinki.FI
Mon May 10 11:05:54 EDT 1999

scott at chronis.pobox.com (scott cotton) writes:
> what ever happeded to the free OO-Browser that came with
> xemacs?

Altrasoft went purely commercial with it (and their xemacs-derivative
editor). They requested xemacs maintainers to remove it, and xemacs
maintainers did as the OO-Browser package lacked maintainer at that time
after altrasoft stopped supporting the gpl'ed version.

GPL version is still available, but I am incapable of supporting lisp code
myself sufficiently that I'd get it to even _work_ with later xemacsen
(21.0 comes to mind).

--
	Linux!  Guerrilla UNIX Development     Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus.