pygtk documentation?

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Mon May 24 16:22:31 EDT 1999

I am thinking about starting a "docutorial" (combination of strait documentation
and a tutorial) for gnome-python and pygtk at the PyG Tools Web site:

    http://theopenlab.uml.edu/pygtools/

This is of course an enormous task; even the c-gnome and c-gtk toolsets are
largely undocumented.  I'll probably start with the gnome canvas, as I am doing
some work with it now.  If anyone would like to help, let me know.

BTW, pygtk is for now a UNIX toolset.  It appears you are using MICROS~1 IE by
the "?" inserted as apostrophies.  Tk is probably the best toolset for Win
systems.

Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                  mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Boston College Chemistry      http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/