cgiupload.py

Ragica ragica at vex.net
Sun May 16 06:20:15 EDT 1999

On Sun, 16 May 1999 09:41:59 +0200, Daniel Ridings
<Daniel.Ridings at holding.gu.se> wrote:
>I cannot for the life of me figure out how cgiupload.py works. I don't have

I have a python cgi upload script (pretty basic, nothing too fancy) which
has been working for me. You can take a look at it if you want... i threw
it online...

http://www.vex.net/~x/python_stuff.html#cgiupload

It's a a small self-contained multi-file CGI uploader so people can upload
files to your web site. Upload up to 6 files at a time. Definable upload
directory. Definable maximum number of Kb to allow stored. E-mails
upload reports with sendmail.