1.5.2 Build Snag

Robin Boerdijk robin.boerdijk at nl.origin-it.com
Fri May 7 13:49:34 EDT 1999

I had a similar problem on SunOS 4.1.3. The problem was that libpython1.5.a
had not been built correctly. It should have contained all the object files
from the Modules directory (including main.o which defines Py_Main) but it
didn't. As a solution, I removed libpython1.5.a from the top level
directory and re-ran make at the top level. It then rebuilt
libpython1.5.a from the ground up, including all object files from the
Modules directory.

Robin

news:37324DEC.EB54C3C at hex.net...