wxpython

vlachidis costas vlachid at otenet.gr
Sun May 23 12:35:09 EDT 1999

Hi
Tis afternoon I installed wxPython in my win95 disc partition
Having some experience in wxwindows programming, with the wxClips
package, I have some questions(of course with my congratulations  to the
staf that made wxpython a reality.)
  1. is it possible to use all ths software referd in the /doc directory
from wxPuthon?
  2. image.py module starts with the statement : import imagec. Where is
it?
  3. some modules says :at the begining  "created with SWIG". what is
it?
  4.Is it possible to handle (from a .py file)  wxWindows standard files
like .wxr ,or .wrc files
     created by  DIALOGEDIT.exe editor made by Julian Smart the creator
of wxWindows?
  5.is it possible to use numerical python together with wxPython to
elaborate some images?
  6.is it possible to handle more image formats with wxPython?
I apreciated if someone answered .
Best regards,
Costas Vlachidis,
Mechanical Engineer