pyCA-0.4.5

Michael Stroeder michael.stroeder at inka.de
Tue May 25 08:51:14 EDT 1999

HI!

I would like to announce a new beta release of my package pyCA, a set of
scripts and CGI-BIN programs written in Python for setting up and
running a certificate authority using OpenSSL.

See

  http://sites.inka.de/ms/python/pyca/

for more details. Hints for improving this package are welcome.

Changes since 0.4.4:
- some minor bugfixes
- some rudimental documentation
- cgi-bin/browser-check.py for testing cryptographic features of
browsers
- usage of ca-fix executable to fix CA certs during ca-make.py
- usage of DER certs possible to speed up downloading
- abandoned get-crl.py, get-cert.py does this either

Ciao, Michael.

--
----------- comp.lang.python.announce (moderated) ----------
Article Submission Address:  python-announce at python.org