Changes to Python.

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Fri May 21 11:31:03 EDT 1999

My theory is that there is no change to Python that would not be met with
a chorus of "don't ruin our perfect language." If only we could experiment
with alternate universes it would be interesting to go back in time and
remove some of Python's features and then re-propose them as extensions.

"You don't need classes. You can do the same thing with dictionaries and
functions!"

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

Alabama's constitution is 100 years old, 300 pages long and has more than
600 amendments. Highlights include "Amendment 393: Amendment of Amendment
No.  351", "Validation of Laws Regulating Court Costs in Randolph County",
"Miscegenation laws", "Bingo Games in Russell County", "Suppression
of dueling".  - http://www.legislature.state.al.us/ALISHome.html